Today is Emma's 3rd birthday! I can't even believe that she is 3 years old. I remember every detail of her very eventful labor and delivery. I had to deliver her by emergency C-section after 26 hours in labor. She was a little stinker even before she entered into this world.
She is such a joy to us and we thank God for giving her to us!
Emma Grace, as you celebrate your birthday, we want you to know what a special little girl you are. Mommy and Daddy love you very much!
Emma Grace, as you celebrate your birthday, we want you to know what a special little girl you are. Mommy and Daddy love you very much!
Enjoy your day baby girl!!
( She was only like 2 days old here... we were still in the hospital)




2 comments:
Happy Birthday Emma!! We hope you have a great day today and a fun birthday. I am sure Ce~Ce will be with you all day today. We thank God for bringing you into our family and especially for letting Uncle Jon and I get a glimpse of watching you grow up.
We love you very much Emma Grace!
Love,
Uncle Jon, Aunt Ra~Ra, Tanner, Ce~Ce, Baby Case
Dear Emma:
I hope that you had a fun day on your birthday. It was great seeing you all on Saturday. I don't think there was a part of you not covered in mud but we could tell you were having great fun and so was Ethan.
Love to you all,
Uncle Marker and Aunt Jeanne
Post a Comment