Well, once again it has been awhile since I last wrote. I am going to try REALLY hard this time to write more on the blog. :) We will see how it goes.
Yesterday we had a great day. Garrett was off and it was finally sunny out, so we decided to work on the front of the house to get it all beautiful. :) It was fun to watch the kids as they ran around and went from playing to wanting to help us. To be honest, I don't LOVE doing yardwork. But when we are doing it as a family together it is very enjoyable. Garrett has great ideas and good taste in flowers since that is what he has been doing at work. He made it look so good. I love it! The kids were happy to be outside since we have had a bunch of rain. So here are some pictures of what we accomplished...

We added some bushes to the side of the front door and two more other bushes
We are going to leave this all greens. Now we just need Jon to bring us another big rock from NH! :)
This is a closer shot of the two bushes we put in. I love them

The kids sitting and enjoying a snack from Juan :)
Our kidney shaped bed that Garrett made! I love it. Our little maple is going to look so good when it gets bigger!



1 comment:
Yay!!! I love your backround and your stick family.
Love you tons.
Post a Comment